Spirituality Workshop: Spirituality as Hospitality-There is More to Dying Than Death
This workshop will:
- Develop an understanding of spirituality, spiritual care, and hospitality.
- Develop insight into opening the doors of dialogue to “my own”spirituality and culture as a health care worker: “How I see the world”.
- Develop insight into “how others see the world around them”.
- Develop insight into how we honour one another when our spiritual, cultural, values, and beliefs differ.
- To explore some ethical, spiritual, and cultural considerations associated with organ/tissue donation at end of life.
Who Should Attend
Health care professionals, volunteers, community clergy, social workers, and students studying health care or theology.
Support provided by AVH Diversity and Social Inclusion Committee and the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness.
Payment for registration will be taken at the registration desk on the day of the workshop, starting at 8:00 a.m.
Parking is Free
Registration Fees: $20.00, students $10.00, and volunteers N/C
All Registration Fees are to be paid on day of workshop. Cash or cheques only. Please make all cheques payable to Annapolis Valley District Health Authority.
To Register: Print the attached Registration Form. Fax the completed registration form to 902-679-3171 by Monday, April 16, 2012.